Welcome To My Bing Bong Fireflies Bloger

"Welcome To My Bing Bong Fireflies Bloger .... And Lets to Enjoy It (^o^)//"

Senin, 25 April 2011

Life Quotes


“ The most important thing in loving someone is open wide your ear and heart.


“ Fight for the things you love and love the things worth fighting for.


“ Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.


“ Saying goodbye is not always the end of everything, sometimes it’s a way to open new door.


“ Love gives eyes to see what the eye without love can’t see.


“ Trying to make someone fall in love with you is about as pointless as trying to control who you fall in love with.


“ Love never felt so good until you come in.


“ If there is anything better than to be loved, it is loving.


“ To love is to swear your heart out for that person even when your eyes won’t believe it.


“ Searching for the right words to say, to explain how I feel, but you leave me completely speechless.


“ If nothing lasts forever, I would be your nothing.


“ You can’t control things that happen to you, but you can control the way you react to them.


“ Do all things with LOVE.


“ There’s no relationship without arguments and trust issues. But as long as you’re trying, it will work out.


“ I’m not saying I am perfect. I’m just saying that I am worth it.


“ Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.


“ Share your love with smile, for in every smile there’s a love in it.


“ Everything happens for a reason. But no one ever guaranteed it’s a GOOD reason.


“ If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.


“ Life is simple, it’s just not easy.

Tidak ada komentar: